Cormidi Tracked Dumpers
Cormidi have cutting edge of technology with its mini dumpers, they're an established business with a prominent presence is all markets worldwide.
''Leading Innovation'', the slogan adopted by Cormidi sums up the company philosophy, which is to penetrate the market with innovative products and solutions.
- 550 Kgs skip capacity
- 716mm maximum width
- Fits through standard door casings
- Compact dimensions, only 1760mm long, turns in it’s own length
- Very low ground pressure for minimum ground damage
- Excellent gradability and cross-carriage stability
- Class leading tipping height of 1540mm on high tip version easily tips over 1200mm high sides of standard 8 cu. Yd. waste skips
- 2 speed transmission with maximum of 2.9 Kms/h
- Solid steel long life rocking rollers to undercarriage (unique on this class of machine)
- Safe to operate, fully hydraulic operation with self centred valves
Tried, Tested & Trusted
- The C6.60 is a completely new design, using the very latest in modern engineering technology
- High performance, compact size, low cost of maintenance and absolute reliability
- This Olympus project has developed one of the most stylish track carriers ever built!
- Ability to discharge the materials at a height of 168cm from the ground
Improving a machine as popular as the Cormidi C80 was not an easy task. It has been the best selling tracked dumper throughout the world, selling over 6000 units between 2003 and 2014. Many competitors have attempted to copy it but without the same results. The Cormidi Technology centre began designing the replacement to the C80 in 2010 and after 4 years, many tests and design modifications the C85 has arrived! It is the natural evolution of the C80 with upgraded improvements in many areas of the machine.
- Rocking roller undercarriage
- Fully Hydraulic (no belts or cables)
- Angled track to aid climbing
- Oil cooler
- Rear operator's platform
- All RAMS protected within loader frame
|Model||Weight (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Tip Height (mm)||Capacity (m3)|